Admissions Requirements for Graduate Programs
Requirements for admissions to graduate programs
To be eligible to apply to graduate programs, you must:
- be at least age 25
- have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher (waivers can be granted based on professional work experience and other factors)
- have a minimum of three years of professional leadership/management experience
- have time to devote to your coursework; in an accelerated program, time spent outside of class is considerable
How to apply to graduate programs
Step 1: Meet with an admissions counselor. In this meeting you will learn about the program, its class formats and get answers to any question you may have.
Step 3: Request official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended.
Step 4: Submit, via email, your current resume.
Step 5. Provide two recommendations, using the forms provided. One recommendation must be from your current supervisor.The second recommendation can be from an individual who can comment on your professional and/or academic qualities. Both recommendations will become part of your application file and will not be disclosed to any unauthorized individual without your consent.
Step 6: Submit a 3-5 page essay addressing your:
- statement of professional goals
- current approach to leadership/management
- long-term goals for the application of the graduate degree to your professional life
After reviewing your application materials, we will make an admissions decision. If we have questions or concerns, we will be in touch with you for further discussion. We look forward to partnering with you to achieve your educational goals.