Our goal is to see you graduate.
The programs at Elizabethtown College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies are geared toward working adults with the motivation to go back to school and get their degree. We understand that you need a flexible program that can fit into your already busy life. Working adults need options and Elizabethtown College offers them.
We have locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Elizabethtown and online, making it convenient and close to home. The accelerated format lets you take one course at a time--meeting once or twice a week--allowing you to focus on learning each subject area without the stress of taking multiple courses at the same time.
We offer bachelor's degrees in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Corporate Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Health Care Administration
- Human Services
- Human Services – Behavioral and Addiction Counseling
- Information Systems
What makes Elizabethtown’s Accelerated Degree Programs different?
- 5-week classes meet one or two nights a week, and can easily fit into your busy life; graduate courses run for eight-week sessions, with classes one night per week
- Taking one course at a time helps you stay focused on school, work and family
- Online and blended courses let you learn in the comfort and convenience of your home
- Instructors with real-world experience bring relevant, current work experience to the classroom
- Credits transferred from prior college work help you finish your degree faster
- Step In/Step Out option lets you take time out for personal reasons without missing a beat
"Molded by a commitment to educate for service, Elizabethtown College is a community of learners dedicated to educating students intellectually, socially, aesthetically, and ethically for lives of service and leadership as citizens of the world.
As a comprehensive institution, the College offers academic programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. Combining classroom instruction with experiential learning, these programs advance independent thought, personal integrity, and social responsibility as the foundations for a life of learning.
Founded by members of the Church of the Brethren, the College believes that learning is most noble when used to benefit others and affirms the values of peace, non-violence, human dignity, and social justice."
Elizabethtown College's School of Continuing and Professional Studies seeks to extend the boundaries of the College's learning community to include a wider and more diverse population. The School expresses the values of the College's mission through a commitment to and advocacy of degree and non-degree academic programs for adult learners. In particular, the School embraces the values of human dignity and social justice by widening access to quality higher education for adults. In its programs and outreach, the School fosters a learner-centered academic culture that expresses the College's belief that learning is life-long and most noble when used to benefit others.
Interested in learning more?
Our Admissions Coordinators would be happy to set up an appointment to meet with you to discuss our program more in depth and also evaluate your previous college credits.